What is the cause for stomach flu, diarrhoea, clammy hands and feet?

hello, i have been experiencing diarrhea for two days now, although when i go, it is always a very small amount. Also, every time i eat, my stomach gurgles and I sometimes have sharp abdominal pains and tightness. Two days ago i was exposed to the stomach flu. I was wondering if this could be the cause of my symptoms. I have not thrown up but my stomach feels very uneasy and always feels better when it is empty. I don't have a fever but my hands and feet are very clammy. what could be the cause of all this?
Mon, 17 Feb 2014