What is the cause for passing more blood than wee?

Hi I currently have Gaul stones and am,having to have an op to remove my bladder but this past week I've been,feeling as if I constantly need a wee but when I go its only a tiny amount it also is now hurting when I wee and I am passing more blood than wee ... Could this be to do with the Gaul stones or is it something else .. Please help what with the pain from the Gaul stones and now this is unbearable
Tue, 18 Feb 2014
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

The burning on urination , frequency and blood in the urine are likely due to a urinary tract infection.

You should consider visiting your doctor who would likely examine your abdomen and also perform an in office urine test. Urine may also be sent to the lab for further examination.

A prescription for antibiotics would be given if the infection is confirmed. Increasing fluid intake is also necessary.

I hope this helps