What is the cause for my back and knee to pop all of a sudden ?

This morning i was carrying a box of item and all the sudden my back popped in the center. after a few hours my knee started to pop when i straighten it out from sitting down. is it something serious?
Thu, 19 Jan 2012
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
Popping sounds in the joints heard occasionally is just normal. It may happen due to some excess stress. If you do not have any pain at both the places then you need not worry.Mild decrease in joint fluid may also be the cause of this sound.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com