Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

What is the cause and remedy for semen leakage while passing urine ?

gud after noon sir i m 26 year single male some day ago i was problem of semen leak with urine during toilet time and some time my semen leak when my penis when penis is in standing postion i concern with doctor and take some medicine now i m ok it will effect on my fature life if yes then plz suggest what can i do for this plz tell me
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  576
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
The problem described by you is a physiological one. If there is no way of relieving sexual urge and thereby ejaculation by way of either masturbation or intercourse then it is natures way of getting rid of excess semen . Since you are single you need to masturbate and therby ejaculate to empty the seminal vesicles so that the semen does not leak. You need not worry about this happening. It is not going to affect your sex life later in any way. Don't take any unscientific medications for this as this could cause harm.
Answered: Sun, 11 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor