What is the cause and remedy for obstruction at bladder outlet causing frequent urination ?

I have a problem of frequent urge for urination. my urine flow rate is very slow and it does not form good stream. the ultra sound report shown significant post void volume. the prostate size is normal according to ultra sound report. there is no abnormality seen in the ultrasound . the report suggests possible obstruction at bladder outlet. what is the cause and remedy to this, please. I am male of 49 years of age.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012