What is the bump in my penis?

ok, so i have this bump on my penis, the glans to be exact, and when my penis is erect the bump turns about the size of a 5p coin and is purple, it hardly raises though. when it is not erect it is skin coloured but slightly red and is much smaller and harder to see. it is soft and doesnt hurt any more than the rest of my glans.

thanks alot,
craig
Mon, 17 Aug 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, such swelling could be due to infection and this may be induration may turn into abscess, in my opinion this can "Tab Ibuprofen 400 mg" three times in day, it could be allergic condition too and antihistamine can be added and best medicine would be Tab Levocetirizine 10 mg three times in day, and this is nothing to worry, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.