What is the best way to lower ones BP without taking maintenance ?

What's the best way to lower one's blood pressure without taking any maintenance?
Sun, 18 Jul 2010
's  Response
Do the yogic exercise given below and get rid of your high or low blood pressure within minutes: Sit crossed legged and close your mouth and take a quick inhaling and exhaling 20 times and then the 21st time take a deep breath and hold it as long as possible and then release it slowly through the nose. Take a few minutes rest breathing normally and start the exercise once again . Do this three or for times in one sitting. You can have any number of sittings a day as time permits you and this .is known as bhastrika pranayanam ( breathing exercise, very best and must as this controls BP, improves circulation of blood whole through the body, prevent lung diseases, increases the brain power, will never get cough or cold and controls your anger and other violent emotions, brings in crimson complextion to the face etc,etc)