Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment for vericocele with left testis and give the names of good doctors in Bhuvaneshwar and Vizag ?

hi doctor im 26 yrs old suffering with vericocele with left testies and bend penies .suggest me about type of best treatment and best doctors in bhuvaneswar and vizag
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  182
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.please see a surgeon or urologist in your city.This can be taken care of any of them.There is no need to worry ,you need surgery for this varicocele,this is not a very major surgery.bye.
Answered: Wed, 18 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor