What is the best treatment for skin allergy?

Good early Morning! I work as a licensed massage therapist and licensed Esthetician in a day spa.... I have no known allergies except for penicillin/amoxicillin and bee stings... I had a scratch allergy test done when I moved to ABQ New Mexico about 5 years ago from New Jersey. No allergies, seasonal or otherwise except what I previously mentioned... My left hand has suddenly gotten very very extremely itchy and red in between my my ring finger and middle finger... took Benadryl (antihistamine) used cortisone 10 cream, red flaky patchy and still itchy... has been progressively getting worse... it has now spread all across my knuckles of my left hand, swollen and small oozing weeping bumps have appeared starting to move down my fingers.... I don’t know what to do... it has just woken me up tonight
Fri, 27 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

By your history and description, it is not allergic rash. It is mostly cellulitis (skin infection). Spreading, swollen, painful, discharging skin lesions are commonly seen with staphylococcus skin infection. So immediately consult dermatologist and get done clinical examination of lesion. You will need higher antibiotic, painkiller and anti inflammatory drugs. Antibiotic cream should also be considered. If not recovered with medicines, surgical measures like debriedment should also be done.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
OBGYN Dr. Safeena Akhtar's  Response

Your condition looks like a severe allergic reaction or any other skin condition like eczema or psoriasis. I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist. In Indian system of medicine believe that the skin conditions arise due to impurities present in your blood. So I would advice you to take a blood purifier like, Himalaya's Purim tablets.

I hope that my answer was helpful. Thank you.