Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment for me to conceive ?

hi my name is nargis i am 25 years old i have got married from six years and also my periods do not come on time i also miscarriage two time i have many hairs on my face an i am going to the doctor for 6 years now adays doctor give these medicine folicacid,vita boost and ascard i am eating them so please suggest me that what should i do i want to be pregnant
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
The fact that you have thick hair on your face from recent times makes it mandatory to do an ultrasound of your abdomen to look for adrenal, ovarian problems. Get your DHEA, LH, FSH, blood sugar tests done as well to rule out Polycystic ovarian disease which can cause infertility and miscarriages. If you do have PCOD then you need to get appropriate treatment for that. Kindly get tested for the common conditions which cause infertility and then get the correct treatment. Don't worry.
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor