Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

What is the best treatment for acne ?

my acne is weird because i started to get it when i was in 7th grade and i am still having it. most of my family members have acne but very small. i be getting big ones out of no where i don t eat as bad as i use to. no chocolate. i drink water, tried pro activ. but it still comes i am embarrassed to go to school and go out with family
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM.
Read your problem,pimples is very common problem.First of all maintain good hygiene, wash your face regularly atleast 4 to 5 times daily, avoid oily,fried and spicy food,milk products.Have fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.Don't squeeze the acne, dont touch your face frequently.Get a hormonal test done and consult your dermatologist for further management.Also go for a regular walk.Drinking lots of water is very good.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor