Owl Image

What is the best time of day to take BP medication ?

What is the best time of day to take blood pressure medication? What is the best time of day to take blood pressure medication?
Sun, 18 Jul 2010
Most heart attacks occur in the morning when blood pressure rises suddenly after getting up. For that reason it's best to take blood pressure medication just before going to bed so that its effects will be most protective when arising.

I take oral medicine for hypertension for more than 2 years now. I cannot take

my medicine at night because my hobby is drinking  liquor before going to bed.and all we know that medicine will no longer have active if taking alcohol at the same time. thats why I take my medicine after arising in the morning.its good or bad