What is the best thing to do for blood pressure?

WHAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO IF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DROPES TOO LOW? WHAT IS THE BEST THING TO DO IF YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DROPES TOO LOW?
Fri, 5 Aug 2011
's  Response
hello,
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
Low blood pressure in an healthy subject with no symptoms does not require medications.but person with a major drop even without any symptoms should be evaluated by a doctor.
The doctor needs to find out the cause and the medicine will depend upon the cause.No medicine without the prescription of a doctor should be taken it canb only worsen the case.
Electrolytes can be given till the doctor is managed.
So, i would say the best thing to do if your blood pressure dropd too low is to visit ypour doctor at the earliest.