What is the best therapy to improve memory?

I am 28 years old. I have problems with my memory in a sense that someone will talk straight to my face and I don t realize they have said anything. I constantly have to keep notes or I will forget what I needed to do. I am very tired no matter how much I sleep. I m having trouble copying numbers or other things correctly at work. I feel foggy in my head. I do not have headaches however I feel very moody or grumpy lately. I am taking Vitamin D as I had a deficiency. I do not take any kind of medications and I am not a drug user. I had an MRI done and my scan was normal however this is really affecting my life. I need help.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

You may be suffering from dyslexia . Dyslexia is a brain-based condition. It causes difficulty with reading, spelling, writing and sometimes speaking. In people with dyslexia, the brain has trouble recognizing or processing certain types of information. Major depression may present like this , chronic fatigue syndrome or mood disorders may also present like this. Usually lesion at left angular gyrus may present like this. so please get it MRI brain, blood B12 level ,vitamin r level and hemoglobin status may helpful. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.