What is the best therapy for anger management?

my son has been taking it for 2 years and the last 3 months his MD increase the dose to 20mg . My son told me today ,when I went to see him , that he is having problems at work dealing with co-worker . dealing with anger . He said it don t seem to be helping with his anger
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Kindly mention which drug you are taking for your anxiety and anger problem. To control anger yoga and meditation will be beneficial to you. Regularly exercise also beneficial in relieving depression and angles as it releases the serotonin from the brain. Behavioral counselling also beneficial in such cases and you can consult psychiatrist for the examination and detail counselling.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.