What is the best natural cure once you have an onset clogging in your heart arteries?

What is the best natural cure once you have an onset clogging in your heart arteries? I would like to share my exceptionally dire situation in the whole planet. I am steadfast that there s something wrong happening in my heart s artery system. WHY? i have chest pains, shortness of breath , confused. I am relatively well informed re heart diseases and I don t wanna listen to advice like go see a doctor! because I d taken three sojourned with different physicians and all prognosis tests e.g. 2d echo ekg came nil of a problem. The last physician advised me for stress test which i deliberately defied cause i know that there is indeed something wrong with me. I wouldn t be feeling all of these if i m in tip top condition! That s why it made me deduced that these happenings are merely outlandished. Just recently, im suffering a tinitus? Btw, does the latter beckons any relativity with heart problems? Well guys, i need advice on the natural way to declog my arteries e.g. eat gloves of garlic, exercise, change lifestyle... what other very very natural essential tips?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009