Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

What is the best medicine for gonnorhea apart from tetralysal ?

Hello! I wonder about taking tetralysal (lymecycline) 300 mg for gonnorhea. I saw some kind of study on pubmed where they gave gonnorhea patients 1.5 g twice with 12 hours between, which cured over 90 % of them. However, I can t really find any other references to dosage when treating gonnorhea with tetralysal. Of course I know that I should test myself, but what dosage should I take to treat the gonnorhea correctly, if I don t want to use anything else than tetralysal? Also, would I be cured of any chlamydia , if infected by it, using the same treatment as for the gonnorhea? Thank you very much!! :)
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  426
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Answered: Tue, 17 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor