What is the best medication for treating worms in the stool?

Hello, I recently discovered worms in my stool.went to walk in clinic with a sample but because I had no insurance they did not send it lab. Was prescribed one time dose of 600 mg praziquantel but still am seeing evidence of parasite. What do I Do now?
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

In the case of hookworms, doctors prescribe anthelmintic drugs, such as Mebendazole or Albendazole. Triclabendazole may help treat flukes, while pin worm infections often respond well to both over-the-counter and prescription drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ajeet Singh, General & Family Physician