What is the best best to have a Cardiac arrest ?

Hi just wanted to know, What is the best best to have a Cardiac arrest ?thanks
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
No place except in a hospital.

What are the causes of cardiac arrest ?

Thank you very much :) My dad had a quintuple bypass in 2008, given a 2% chance to come back from a full cardiac arrest. He is now deteriorated (as a defib implant) to 10 - 15% function. I live in NZ he is in Canada. Basicially - how much time do I have to get home?

is it the same thing as a heartattack?

Recent questions on  Cardiac arrest

Hi, My Father aged 68 yrs had mild Cardiac arrest 2 months back and he had been on medication from then ... currently he is not having any food and says that he feels unhungry ... doctor had adviced him to take azee syrup.. can you share the importance of the same ..

May I ask you What "Anoxia. cardiac arrest from circulatory failure due to severe acute internal haemorrhage;
Multiple rib fractures and pulmonary lacerations; trauma to the brain and brain stem;
ischemic heart disease. means to you . I am confused....

my father died of a cardiac arrest. However, he had an abdominal aortic dissection that was detected on the last day. his intestines, gall bladder and part of the liver were removed. BP and pulse were high during the operation. later stabilised. then at 1.20 am, he had a cardiac arrest and passed away. He had no history of blood pressure, or heart disease.He first reported stomach, back n chest pain on 7th december, 2010. Also fainted and vomitted. However, doctors suspected food poisoning, colitus and later gall bladder inflammation. the actual problem was discover on 23rd Decemeber, he died later the same night.(24th december) I need to know how and why this happened

my 8-years old son has died a month ago from cardiac arrest, due to pulmonary hypertension. It started with him making a horrible growling noise for about 5 minutes or so. I can t get that noise out of my head and am worried continuously that he experienced terrible pain. How likely is it that he was in a lot pain before dying?

I have been told I have sinus bradycardia and am having symptoms of light headedness, fatigue , confusion, heart palpitations, pulse between 40 and 50 for 5 days. Should I go see my doctor or jusr see if it passes. Why would it get worse as I have...

Hi I'm worried that early repolarization can cause sudden death I've read so much about this online, I had it on my ECG I don't understand why doctors are not concerned

I am on metronidazole for giardia and med info said not to use propylene glycol, as if I knew what that was, and I started getting fluttery sensation in throat and down to chest like I had asthma . I brainstormed what it could be and looked into...