What is the benefit and side effect of S26 and lactogen formula?

Hi, my grandson s poo was green with S26 formula but today its yellow like tumeric. could this be the milk ? he is 4 months old and now 5 weeks on S26 after breastfeeding. Mommy also want to change the formula now to Lactogen formula, is this the right formula to change to.?
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Sexologist 's  Response

The benefits include any one can give the milk of this formula. It prevents hyperglycemia in big babies and the adverse effects include weight gain and avoiding of mom's milk.

I Hope I have answered your query. If you have further doubts, I would be happy to help you. Happy day.

Dr. S. R. Raveendran, Sexologist