What is the average miscarriage rate when suffering from pityriasis rosea?

I have been diagnosed with pityriasis rosea and it s EVERYWHERE. The first clusters have gone down but the discoloration and scaliness remains. Will my coloring go back to normal eventually? Also--I read that this condition can result in miscarriage when a child is conceived during the condition, but I have found no info about rate of miscarriage after PR goes away. Will I be at a higher rate of miscarriage for the rest of my life, or just while the PR is active?
Tue, 26 Mar 2019

Pityriasis rosea is an unknown etiology. Some believe that it is a viral infection. As far as I know,it has no impact on pregnancy. So, do not worry about abortion in future life. The patches become normal in few weeks.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilyas Patel,
Dermatologist