What is the appropriate time for doing autopsy?

what ia approprate time for doing autopsy?
Sun, 9 Jan 2011
's  Response
From sunrise to sunset.

Note: Why are you torturing general public. Search a medicolegist on google and let him reply such questions in an authentic manner.
zahra's  Response
After the patient is dead.

hi my son has a bilirubin count of 37, they have done numerous blood test , 2 ultrasounds and a cat scan , and can not find anything wrong other then the bilirubin elevation and he is extremely jaundice. We are awaiting a biopsy , this week sometime, and are trying tto figure out what sort of diet he should be following at this time.

my mother was being discharged from the hospital because dr said she was fine and healthy. before she left brown fluid started coming out of her mouth. nurse said it was he chocolate pudding she had to give my mom because she could not swallow her pain pills. it happened again about an hour later. 2 hours later my mom died in the hospital and the same fluids came rushing out of her nose and mouth before she finally stopped breathing and died. hospital is accusing me of giving her something that killed her. i did not. if you know anything or suspect you might have an anwser why ask for money. i had to hire a criminal defense attorney at 550 an hour and they kicked me and my daughters out of the room while the chaplain was praying with us. i will gladly pay the 15 dollars but really.... my mother died and an autopsy is being done... the dr accused me of killing my own mother and we went threw hell and back... i am a special education teacher counselor for abused students in hs. do you realy need my 15 dollars? i spent 30 years of my life helping special education students get everything they need and all the services to help them ( counseling, OT, PT, APE, counseling, etc). if you really need my money i will send it. but this is real my mother died in a hospital that said she was healthy as can be. the doctor told me they were baby sitting my mother... dear lord, she died there.

When I was a child, my brother would make me laugh while doing homework, and my hands would grow weak to the point where I couldn t grasp my pencil to write. It still happens from time to time. Someone else asked about this here and was given this response: The sudden feeling of weakness after laughing is likely to be due to hyperventilation associated with violent laughing. The same is likely to happen after sneezing. However, I ve noticed I get the same feeling sometimes when I see something really gory, or while looking at photos of surgeries or autopsies. I don t feel faint or dizzy, and my breathing and heart rate remain normal. I just get the weak feeling in my hands - my right hand usually feels weaker than my left and I am unable to even clench my fist. I m curious as to the cause of this?