What is the absolute remedy of tachycardia and is it a virus ?

My 14 yo daughter has been ill with dizziness , nausea and tachycardia for at least 2 months. She always has rapid heart rate with a virus, but had other symptoms before. Two weeks ago she had a sore throat . i took her to the doct twice because she as so week. Now she only is experiencing tachycardia and gets dizzy and nauseated w it. Doct claim it is just a virus. It is really bothering her. It is hard to believe it is only a virus. Also her cousin had surgery for wolff parkinson white syndrome when she was 10.
Tue, 17 Jan 2012
Dear lora,
WPW syndrome is a conduction anamoly of heart and can cause tachycardia.
Besides this fever ,exercise, anxiety ,dehydration can cause tachycardia.
Even viral infection can cause tachycardia.

Allow her complete rest, give antibiotic ,analgesics,lot of fluids orally within seven days she should be alright.

For wpw syndrome get her ECG done .
ECG shows changes if she has WPW syndrome.