What is the Safe sleep position for me because I weigh 184lbs ?

Hello I am 24 year old female that weighs 184lbs 5 0. Is it dangerous to sleep on your left side? I suffer greatly, I ache all over and I cant seem to breathe comfortably on my back...I do suffer from anxiety attacks...so I am highly depressed not being able to sleep soundly because of the tension i feel in my body which way to sleep is best for someone of my body type? Mainly a posution where it doesnt put strain on the heart or lungs. Sometimes its terrifying for me to sleep because I can feel my heart pulse by my neck the front area. I am afraid of putting strain on that area if I move my neck too much...should I be worried? I ask this simply because my body became sensitive since I went through the attacks and often feel in dread I appreciate the advice greatly. I just want to sleep at ease.
Tue, 10 May 2011