What is size of right & left ovary on 8th day of follicular study for a 25 yrs old fem ?

I want to conceive baby, we try for last 8 months, doc. suggested follicular study on 8th day & what is right ovary size & left ovary size. i am 25 years old.
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Hi;
Welcome to healthcare magic,
Follicular study is done to see the size of follicle,which is formed in one ovary or sometimes in both ovaries.Follicle starts increasing in size from 8th day onwards till 15-16th day and then it ruptures releasing the ovum in a normal 28th day cycle. Therefore for conception you should have intercourse on the day of release of ovum and then on alternate days till 20th day of cycle.
Thanks