Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What is sciatic nerve problem and how can it be treated ?

my doctor is highly experienced orthopadic and neorologist when he see my vertebra x-ray he say a compression in vertebra thats why i m having burning tingling pich sensation in hips leg and knee to feet is that correct when i check on nternet ifound that a sciatic nerve problem with me because i m having exact symptioms of sciatic nerve compression he prscriibed me medicines like medigesic feldren and gabafix 2 times a day and i saw some sciatic nerve copression exercise on youtube can i do it i want to ur best comment on it can u help me further to decompresed sciatic nerve pain thnx kindly regards i m 32yrs old male married
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
if the x-ray shows vertebral compression and be the cause of your symptoms the orthopaedic surgeon is to decide the mode of treatment
decompression operation may have to be done to remove pressure from nerve root to improve your condition
some times traction may help in early cases of compression
your ortho surgeon will be best to guide you
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor