What is remedy for drowsiness?

Sir my mother is liver patient some time feel drowsiness what is remedy
Fri, 15 Jul 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,  
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Drowsiness in liver problem is not to be taken lightly. She could be having high ammonia which can cause coma if not treated properly. Get her to a Doctor immediately for proper examination and treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. Your mother could be heading towards a dangerous condition called hepatic encephalopathy. The liver is responsible for removing poisonous substances from the blood. In liver diseases the blood may bypass the liver and these poisonous substances pass to the brain where they may result in alteration in brain function, causing confusion, drowsiness and finally coma. You should immedately take your mother to hospital for treatment. Wish her good health.
please provide the complete information of your mother regarding the liver weakness............
..........................ok take Arogya vardhini vati -2tabs twice daily with luke warm water in morn & even. before food & Kumaryasav 4 t.s.f. twice daily in lunch & dinner after food with normal water........thanks.