Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What is piles and how is it treated ?

im having A very bad pain in bum i dunno wat it is actually but there is somthing on my bum if i touched their im having too much pain what to do now im 19 years old girl i dnt hav any other problem
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
You will have to be examined by a doctor.You could be having an abscess/boil etc that needs to be ruled out.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Pain at a particular point on your buttocks may due a developing boil or abscess.As the area is such when ever it comes in pressure you will have severe pain.Take any analgesic tablet you are comfortable with .See how it helps and try to look for the cause by self examination.Still if the problem persists you may need to go for examination by a doctor. bye.
Answered: Thu, 12 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor