Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

What is penis infection? How long will it take to recover? On antibiotics

What is a shaft invection? How do you get it? Can you get it from somone els? My bf has it on his penis they gave him some antibotics and some kind of shot? How long will it take him to recover? And how long should be wait to have sex afer it is held. Also we had intercourse the night before he broke out i have no symptoms. Can i have it if so how long will it takee for me to notice. My bf in very embrrased about it so he wont awnser any of my quastion plz write me back as soon as you get a chance thank yoU . Also could he of gotten if from masterbating all the time with his hands relly dirty
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Usually penis shaft infection take a few days to recover, apply local antibiotic, antiseptic properties cream. Keep hygienic conditions proper and avoid from sexual inetercourse till fully recovered.
Answered: Sat, 17 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor