Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is penile discharge and how can it be controlled ?

It almost looks like if I came but u didn t it s not a big amlut but once I touch my penis it s very sensitive on the tube part , also it hurt to pee for about 2 days it felt a burning sensation.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The mucous like substance coming out of penis is likely to be seminal discharge. You have not mentioned your age. It is better to consult an urologist and get yourself examined and do the necessary blood and urine tests to exclude STD or any other infection. Keep your private parts clean and dry and maintain proper hygiene.
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor