What is pcp ?

What is pcp ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
primary care physician or phencyclidine (PCP the drug) which is a very dangerous drug of abuse. http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/PCP.html

I am searching for a PCP near Trinidad, Colorado who can care for my husband who has an amputation and TBI as well as PTSD? Any suggestions? I am willing to travel if necessary. We have not had any luck with the PCP that he has! After three years he still forgets his condition!

Hello went to a pain clinic to get my pain meds before was incarcerated until June 12 5 and half months took ua came up pos for pcp I have never used Pcp and am prescribed Norco soma xanax desoxyn ADHD and depocote I have been with out meds since Feb.Why would pcp be tested pos if I am clean false pos???urine was sent to lab meanwhile still with out meds and have nev medicad.What do I know????

My pcp checked me for hernia last week then referred me to a surgeon. I had hernia surgery 2yrs ago, where the surgeon used mesh to repair the hernia. My pain is on the same side as my first hernia. The surgeon checked me today and felt there was no hernia, and ordered a ct scan in avfew days. He seemed concerned though with my pain and it s location. The pain is directly over my first surgery site, it s deep and aching and travels down in my right testicle. I feel very nevous about what it could be, if it s not hernia. Are there any concerns of a mass or tumor or cancer? Is that why he ordered a ct scan? Also I ve had 2 spinal fusions L4-S1 and a spinal stimulator implant in the last 3yrs. Any chance this issue could be related to my back issue? I m 33yrs old... My apologies for all questions, but I m concerned this is something more serious than what I thought...

Recent questions on  HIV

hi, im 17 and ive had sex before about 3 months ago i had unprotected sex about 2 months later to now i started feeling like pee was stuck in my shaft no matter how many times i pee, it doesnt burn when i pee and i think tthere was white/cream on the top of my penis and both sides of my penis hole get stuck together too, im not sure if i have an std please help?

Im after some advise really
Im 24 I have been having chemotherapy for hodgkins lymphoma for the last 3 years and last september i had a bone marrow transplant from donor cells, all through the treatment i was still having my periods but last year they put me on a tablet which stopped me from bleeding as it was too dangerous. when i stopped this tablet at christmas time i bleed but havent since. the doctors are still hopeful my periods will return and have said i can start taking my contraceptive pill as soon as they do but me and my boyfriend of 4 years both hate using condoms and get no enjoyment out of them and therefore we havent been having a love life really and i dont want to wait up to the year the hospital is saying what are my options?

Im having constant head aces. Lower Back aces. No ministration. 2weeks late. Used condoms with my husband could I be pregnant or something else. Been having pain sinve last Friday. Im 2months postpardum with possible thyroid issues. Now incontanance

before 8 months i had a sexual contact with prostitute girl without condam, and after 15 days i had pain in my panis and headche to till today.but i did HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases of blood test 2 times nothing can be found,so here iam wondering for good suggestion,can you help me?

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was slightly open on a container with food inside any RISK for hiv hep b,c

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...