What is pcp ?

What is pcp ?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
's  Response
primary care physician or phencyclidine (PCP the drug) which is a very dangerous drug of abuse. http://www.nida.nih.gov/Infofacts/PCP.html

I am searching for a PCP near Trinidad, Colorado who can care for my husband who has an amputation and TBI as well as PTSD? Any suggestions? I am willing to travel if necessary. We have not had any luck with the PCP that he has! After three years he still forgets his condition!

Hello went to a pain clinic to get my pain meds before was incarcerated until June 12 5 and half months took ua came up pos for pcp I have never used Pcp and am prescribed Norco soma xanax desoxyn ADHD and depocote I have been with out meds since Feb.Why would pcp be tested pos if I am clean false pos???urine was sent to lab meanwhile still with out meds and have nev medicad.What do I know????

My pcp checked me for hernia last week then referred me to a surgeon. I had hernia surgery 2yrs ago, where the surgeon used mesh to repair the hernia. My pain is on the same side as my first hernia. The surgeon checked me today and felt there was no hernia, and ordered a ct scan in avfew days. He seemed concerned though with my pain and it s location. The pain is directly over my first surgery site, it s deep and aching and travels down in my right testicle. I feel very nevous about what it could be, if it s not hernia. Are there any concerns of a mass or tumor or cancer? Is that why he ordered a ct scan? Also I ve had 2 spinal fusions L4-S1 and a spinal stimulator implant in the last 3yrs. Any chance this issue could be related to my back issue? I m 33yrs old... My apologies for all questions, but I m concerned this is something more serious than what I thought...

Recent questions on  HIV

I'm a 22 year old male about 165 lbs. I've recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend although i'm not sure of her sexual history. On the top of my penis under the head I have a small patch that looks like a rash and when I pull it to look closer I see small cuts like paper cuts on it. A friend told me it may be from friction but I think I need to get tested. Can anyone help?

A while back a tore my frenulum during intercourse, i have had sex since and it was sore but not as bad, the first time it happened (tore) i had a sharp pain but carried on only to notice what had happened when i saw a small amount of blood in the semen in the condom and there was no more blood only soreness, i can retract my foreskin fully but can be sore if i did it whilst erect, i can see no scarring but looks healed and the tear looks to have rejoined, help please as i am insecure in-case it happens again.

Me nd my girlfriend had sex three days ago for her first time started off with no condom ended up with one on she bled wich is normalfor being her first time but shes been experiencing pain in her vaginal area and spotting on nd off throughout the day she also has pain wen she urinates she has also been feeling tired and weak what s wrong with her? Could she be pregnant? Too early to tell?

I was raped, I do not wish to involve authorities, I will speak with my psychologist and psychiatrist about it, but do not want any legal action. He used a condom but I am still afraid as the bastard slid in once without it. My car is wrecked and until tomorrow I am unable to get to the pharmacy. Any advice? 25y Female

I just had a mutual masturbation session with a sex worker However she removed her hand from inside her vagina and used it roughly on my penis in a hand job Can I get HIV from this means which I was not able to stop after it occurred to me ?

i bought food the food was in a container with a plastic at the top covering the container how ever i notice the plastic on 1 container was slightly open on a container with food inside any RISK for hiv hep b,c

Dear doctor thanks for your valuable reply however my further query is for last two weeks I have a mild rash under my eye which is persistent and is not going away...I had read somewhere in the webmd website that facial rashes are the first sign...