Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

What is multicystic ovaries ?

i was recently diagnosed with polycystic and multi cystic ovaries....i havent been able to get any info on multicystic ovaries...could someone please also feeling a heat by my womb vaginal area...couls this be an infection or is it normal with this also bordering diabetic....
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  557
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
relax. polycystic ovaries are common in normal asian women also. you must find out if you have only polycystic ovaires or polycystic ovarian syndrome? for that you will have to get a few hormonal tests done. then the further treatment can be decided. the treatment of polycystic ovaries/syndrome depends on a lot of things like age, if conception is desired at present , weight, prescence of insulin reisitance. just realx and go step by step and get your self examined by a gynaecologist.
Answered: Sat, 19 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor