Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

What is male andrology and which infertility specialist must I go to ?

i am a 34 years old i have 8 years old doughater mai wife age is become 28 but aftewr mai daughter no more child and mai harmones not like beforse clour less which doctorse i wana adress in hyderabad
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  88
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
The colourless semen doesnot matter it may be differ time to time, depend on many factor, for confirmation of any disorder in your sperm there is examination of SEMEN ANALYSIS after that if any problem we do prescribe you medicine in weakness. There is nothing to worry
Just collect semen and go for lab examination
Take care
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
get your semen analysed and mail the report. also let me know if the cycle of your wife is normal or not.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor