Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What is histolytica ?

Respect sir,in stool test report we found the ent. histolytica it is more then limit, what is it s loss and what is treatment. please give the answer. thanks
Asked On : Sat, 26 Feb 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Take Bilagyl of Sandoo 1 tsf thice a day for 3 months
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
It impair your digestive system. YOu should had anti amoebiosis drugs , for immediate relief, But Ayurveda has got better solution herbal treatment of the condition
Kutaj,is the best examples
Please consult your nearest doctor for details
Answered: Sat, 26 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
This is simply a case of Amoebic colitis ,take a course of anti amoebic drugs & forget it.Always wash hands before & after meals with soap & water,never consume unwashed fruits & vegetables,other wise it will reoccur.Disclaimer
Answered: Thu, 24 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
This will render you to be a patient of amoebiasis and impair your digestion and may create abdominal pain or dysentry. In Ayurveda we use kutaj ghan vati and tab . amoebica and if it is associated with fever we prefer anand bhairav ras.
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor