Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

What is he remedy for knee Pain ?

My friend accidently punched me with alot of force on my knee and now it hurts slightly when i bend it and i get a sharp pain what is it ?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Mar 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello take arnica 200 dose in the morning and second dose at night.. for 2 days... the pain will be healed .. its a homeoapthic medicine
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
welcome to health care magic forum,
just take rest for few days and restrict the moments as because of force full punch there is ligament tear at knee joint, so apply ice pack and take rest, it will be fine in few days...
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. S S Soni's  Response
The injury caused meniscal tear in your knee.
Get an MRI done & send the report at to suggest you further line of treatment
Take Care
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.At least visit a orthopedic surgeon.You need examination for assessment of ligament injury.Please take care and take treatment,as knee joint injuries should not be neglected.In mean time Take rest ,apply any analgesics on it,do not bend excessively.Avoid sitting floor.
Answered: Wed, 9 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor