What is gaut medical condition?

what is gaut, medical condition?
Thu, 31 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
gout is a rhematic disease where there is excessisve uric acid productiona and accumulaion in joint spces causeing very agoniseing pain.there are drugs to reduce uric acid. pain killers for pain.having cheeries berry fruite bannaa,apple,cucumber is good.magnicium sulpate powder in a bucket of water to have bah is beneficial.there is no permanent cure.be away from non veg and egg.go veg avoid cearla and pulses
akiko's  Response
The nearest to it in Medical terms is 'GOUT". This is caused by an accumulation of uric acid in joints, tendons, ligaments etc. causing excruciating pain in the respective areas. Uric acid is formed as a by-product of the metabolism of purine and pyrimidine bases of high protein foodstuffs and drinks. Red meat, pulses, and alcoholic drinks intake are some of the predisposing factors.