Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is dyslexia and how can it be treated ?

My grand daughter eleven years old studying 7th class and struglling with reading problem I took her to a dyslexia doctor and got treatment for one year and put her in tutions after that I used some ayurvedic medicnes now she improved 50percent Now the major problems 1. she is not sitting for fifteen minutes while reading 2. she is verymuch interested in games, siniging, and other stage activities 3. she is getting angry when her mother asked her to study
Asked On : Mon, 29 Aug 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hi,dyslexia is a reading disorder which occurs when brain doesn't recognises or processes certain objects for such problem she should be given personal tutions and should be sent for special classes along with that she can continue following medicine
1.sarswatarishta 15ml after lunch and dinner
2. sankhpushpi choornam 5gm with honey,twice daily
Answered: Wed, 31 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
i feel your child need to have some ayurveda treatments like dhara etc. along with some internal medicines she can be much better in studies.Ayurveda medicines act quickly on brain with out making any side please continue medicines.take care
Answered: Sat, 19 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Ratnesh Pandey's  Response
welcome to HCM
this problem can not be effectively by any medicine so you have to develop a interest of her towards have to go for such experiment how to learn is good that she has intrest in some field so develop her intrest on that field
Answered: Tue, 6 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi..., the above symptoms of the child shows, that she is not suffering from any illness..
Only problem is , the child is not interested to study... you need to counsel her or else consult a Pediatric psychiatrist... not to put pressure on the child, it will only make her more distress..
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor