What is dosage of birth control pills after unprotected intercourse?

I am taking POPs and I know you can t be more than 3 hours late. I take my pill everyday at 11pm. Yesterday, Friday, I had unprotected sex at around 10 am. He did not ejaculate inside but some got on my thighs, not sure how close to my vagina, and we had sex again about 20 minutes later. Friday night I took my pill almost exactly 3 hours late, around 1:58am this morning. Do I need to take plan B? I know it says you need backup for the next 48 hours but I had sex before being late.
Thu, 4 Aug 2016