What is difference between symptoms of dandruff and psoriasis?

I, aged 51 suffer from psoriasis tried several options, get relief for a coupls of months with Ayurvedic treatment, not so with Homeopathy or halopathy. My son aged 15, has lots of dandruff on his head, sometimes I wonder if he too has caught up due to heredity because I see one instance of dandruff on his eyebrow. I want to make sure that dandruff symptons do not mislead me that he has not picked up the psoriasis. How do I make myself sure.
Mon, 15 Dec 2014