Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

What is depression ? Which specialist in Patiala can treat it ?

Good afternoon doctors my real sister suffer from mentally problum she is mentally deprased for last 10 years we dont take a good tritment because of her fainacily problum doctor tell me who s the best menatilly doctor in patiala....... Doctor my sister is 26 years old,height 5 4, weight may be 47 but not sure, she is menatily depresed girl please suggest me a good doctor for her in patiala docoter my younger sister are depressed because the reason of fainacally problum our father has loss the bussiness and property, inthis time she has doing work as a servent. she think that she is only suffer in all sisters because we are live in our reletives she has jellous for all sisters so that s why she is depresed
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Please take her to any government hospital and visit psychiatry department.There are options in private also.but treatment in will save money for you.Females are at times sensitive so this common in them,but with treatment this will definitely improve.bye.
Answered: Tue, 31 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor