What is corporate Healthcare and why companies do it for their employees ?

What is corporate Healthcare and why companies do it for their employees I recently read a lot online and did my own research about the corporate health options provided by the companies worldwide. I am a part of the corporate health team for a software company. Earlier, we were a part of the HR team itself when the net team size was small.Now we have around 1400 employees and I have been assigned to design health benefits for our employees. I am thinking of the following to be done but I will need support from some of you who would have already done this in the past: 1. I am increasing health coverage for the parents of the employees. 2. Making sure we have in-house lectures to handle health issues like Ergonomics, Dental Health, fitness etc. The lecturer is generally a local doctor. 3. Outsourcing all our healthcareneeds to a single company.This company will be the project management company that will get all other players together. 4. Health check up to be done in-house like cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar. 5. Doctor on Phone call service.that's how i got to come to this site. Biut I am not sure how our employees in korea will be able to chat as they do not speak english well. we may have to find local doctors. 6.We are thinking to Tai chi or Yoga or Reiki . Any suggestions ? Will be good to collaborate with fellow group members about this.
Sat, 24 Jul 2010