What is causing pain and inflammation on left breast and chest wall?

Hi, I have been having pain and inflammation on my left breast and chest wall.its inflamed and painful at times to breath. Also I have stomach pain when and ongoing pain lover abdomen. More so when I drink, and this sometimes go on for few days. What can all this be?
Fri, 5 Jul 2019

First of all, you need to rule out GERD.Gastroeosophageal reflex desease. If so it can be easily treated. Get a direct check up with your physician.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr B. Radhakrishnan. Nair, OBGYN