What is causing delay in my periods and other pregnancy like symptoms though my pregnancy test was negative ?

hi im steph,im 26 for the past year ive been having a period every 2 weeks well when it was time for my 2 week period it didnt come,a week and a half ago i started to get nashish,tired heart burn, mood swings,adominal cramping,tingling in uterus, lower back pain ,a week after i was suppose to have my 2 week period i took a urine pregnancy test but it was negitive, what could be wrong because im still having thease symtoms? hi im steph,im 26,um for over a week ive been sick,tired, breast tenderness ,thick whit discarge,adominal cramping like im gonna start my monthy,ive had a tingling sensation in my uterus,loss of sexual desire,i took a urine pregnancy test on last week it was negitive and period not due for 5 more day s and had a pelvic exam and doc said she didnt feel anything what can be wrong?
Mon, 30 Jan 2012