Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

What is cause of traces of blood post D and C for intramural myoma ?

im 40 y old and i had a 37mm intramural myoma that shift the endometriom.from 3 months before i have AUB i injected 3 times dipherelin but my bleeding continue, i did d@c and pathology was proliferative endometriom ,now the size of myoma is 25mm but i have trace bleedin what should i do
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  38
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,  
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi there.

Welcome to Healthcare.

If myoma causing chronic problem there are less medical options. Ethamsylate medicine can stop bleeding to some extent. Surgical options include surgical removal of fibroid called myomectomy. This will reduce bleeding and pain. When you get menopause your bleeding would also stop. Menopause usually occurs by 45 years. Kindly discuss with the Gynecologist about the various treatment options.


Answered: Wed, 14 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor