What is cause of persisting tightening pressure on the left side of my neck after taking flexeral in a female having carpal tunnel ?

HI. I m a 24 yr old female. I ve had a generally healthy past until recently. A few months ago I started experiencing a very uncomfortable tightening pressure on the left side of my neck. I went to a clinic that diagnosed it as a neck injury and gave me flexeral and told me it would be better in 3 weeks. Well it has only gotten worse and the flexeral did nothing. It s starting to worry me and it s keeping me up at night. I m also dealing with a few things that are probably unrelated but I will mention them : I m exhausted, I m having joint pain and body aches alot, I was recently diagnosed with carpal tunnel which is getting very bad. Not sure if it helps. Please help me.... I m so worried.
Fri, 27 Jan 2012