What is cause for rashes on knuckles and elbows and its treatment?

about 3 days ago a red itchy rash showed up on my 2 main knuckles on both hands and my elbows. There are bumps on my elbows also. My knuckles are very itchy and the rash is raised up a bit and covers each knuckle individually, the rashes do not connect. We have not changed soap or detergent, I have not eaten or drank anything different. I do take several different medications for my heart disease and I am also on a pain management regiment for chronic pain. Do you have any idea what could be causing this? Thank You, Rick
Wed, 21 Aug 2019