What is cardiac arrhythmia ?

What is cardiac arrhythmia ?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
It is an abnormal rythm heartbeat. Sinus rhythum is the normal one. SVT, Afib are examples

can a cardiac arrhythmia be cured?

I have had AF and arrhythmias for 9 years with 2 pulmonary vein isolations during that time. So many cardio versions done that I have lost count. Just recently one in January and one late February. I haven t tried Flecainide - do you think it would settle things down. Am on sotolol 80mg x 2. Blood pressure controlled and otherwise not too bad. Many thanks. My name is Di Hill.

Dear doctor I am a person that has had two heart ablations due to cardiac arrhythmia, with success from the treatment. I am trying to get back into muscle building and have been recommended to take a supplement called l-glutamine as a protein . could this be an issue with my history