What is best and most inexpensive dark chocolate to eat daily ?

what is best and most inexpensive dark chocolate to eat daily? for health purposes
Sun, 17 Jan 2010
's  Response

I happen to have a HUGE case of extra dark (70% cacao) chocolate boxes, all unopened and valid through 5/2011.  I bought them in bulk when I used to eat chocolate everyday and now due to dietary restrictions I can't.  Each box has 6-individual wrapped one-ounce servings.  I'll ask $3 per box just to get rid of it (paid $4.50 each).  Let me know if you're interested.  The brand is "Baker's Select Bittersweet Chocolate Squares"  They're REALLY good.  My email is terricain77@yahoo.com.

deepblue's  Response
Hershey's kisses now come in dark chocolate, but if you want quality go with Ghiradelli.