Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

What is bartholin's gland disease and how can it be treated ?

A painful black slimy thing growing out of my barthole gland hey, im 17 and a virgin, it has recently hurt to go for a wee so i looked with a mirror and for a painful black slimy thing growing out of my barthole gland
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, this happen due to blockage of bartholin gland, mostly occure at child bearing age, it may be infected or not. it needs further investigation like biopsy ,CBC. you should consult with surgeon as its treatment is minor surgical procedure of opening yhat blockage by inserting tube. so do it as soon as possible before it enlarge or complicated.
Answered: Wed, 10 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor