Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

What is an effective way to make my urine smell better ?

what is an effective way to make my urine smell better? i have stress urinary icontinence, which basically means i pee tidbits throughout the day and i am always moist in my pantys, its annoying, because im only 25. but i canot afford surgery, and i think if i can get the pee to smell better, i would live a better life. any suggestions from experience would be deeply appreciated. thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  497
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

 The only way to get ur urine n bodily fluids to smell n taste better is to drink copious amounts of water or beer on a DAILY basis n being that ur already incontinent I don't see what good my suggestion would have for ur situation. However the other trick to good tasting emissions is pineapple juice also copious engestion. Or would it work for u in ur?

Answered: Sat, 20 Feb 2010
  User's Response
Goddamnit! Why did I click on this question?...WHY???
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor